Living Trust Services in Laguna Hills, CA
Laguna Hills, California Trusts
Living Trusts in Laguna Hills
We specialize in Living Trust services for Laguna Hills, California residents and the surrounding area.
For the past 23 years, the team at Laguna Legal has been helping the people of Laguna Hills prepare legal documents related to divorce, child custody, living trusts, corporations, credit repair, immigration, and to mediate.
Laguna Hills, California
Laguna Hills is a city located in Orange County first incorporated in 1991. It has a beautiful park – the Laguna Niguel Regional Park – and is close to the Laguna Canyon and Laguna Beach, lending to its unique name.
Laguna Hills Living Trust FAQs
Laguna Legal charges $950 to prepare a complete estate plan. A complete estate plan includes the following documents: 1) Revocable Living Trust; 2) Certification of Trust; 3) Pour-Over Will; 4) Durable Springing Power of Attorney; and 5) Healthcare Directive.
The pro of having a living trust is that it helps your loved ones avoid probate. The con of having a living trust occurs if you forget to “fund the trust” after its creation. Funding the trust means that you re-title all of your assets into the name of the trust.
People set up trusts to avoid probate and to document their wishes for how their assets should be distributed after their death.
A trust is better than a will because a living trust helps your loved ones avoid probate. A will documents your wishes but requires probate prior to the distribution of assets to your loved ones.
Looking for a living trust attorney in Laguna Hills, CA? Did you know you don’t actually need a Laguna Hills living trust attorney to help you set up a living trust? For the past 23 years, Laguna Legal has been helping Laguna Hills residents with their living trusts and other legal matters.
Laguna Legal Living Trust Services
Learn more about how we can help you prepare a living trust.
Living Trust Services Locations
- Mission Viejo Living Trust Services
- Aliso Viejo Living Trust Services
- Anaheim Living Trust Services
- California Living Trust Services
- Carlsbad Living Trust Services
- Capistrano Beach Living Trust Services
- Costa Mesa Living Trust Services
- Coto De Caza Living Trust Services
- Dana Point Living Trust Services
- Huntington Beach Living Trust Services
- Irvine Living Trust Services
- Ladera Ranch Living Trust Services
- Laguna Beach Living Trust Services
- Laguna Hills Living Trust Services
- Laguna Niguel Living Trust Services
- Lake Forest Living Trust Services
- Long Beach Living Trust Services
- Los Angeles Living Trust Services
- Newport Beach Living Trust Services
- Newport Coast Living Trust Services
- Oceanside Living Trust Services
- Orange County Living Trust Services
- Rancho Santa Margarita Living Trust Services
- San Clemente Living Trust Services
- San Juan Capistrano Living Trust Services
- Santa Ana Living Trust Services
With our help, you and your spouse will work through the issues that need to be resolved so that your marriage can end as amicably and cost effectively as possible.
We will prepare and file all necessary paperwork and serve all parties. The entire process can be discussed in a Consultation prior to engaging our services.
Save your loved ones the cost, stress and delay of going through the legal process. Learn more about how we can help you with your Living Trust.
We will aggressively work to have negative, false or damaging information removed from your credit report. Learn more about our costs and process.
Our Eviction/Unlawful Detainer service helps you during the legal process by which a landlord may terminate a tenant’s right to remain on the property.
Probate is the judicial process that distributes a person’s assets after they die. In most states, probate is required even if there is a Will.
What is QDRO and how does it work? A QDRO is a Qualified Domestic Relations Order. The purpose of a QDRO is to separate pre-tax
Don’t put off until the end of the year what you can check off your “to-do list” TODAY! If we can help you mark any
We are a busy, small office. The perfect candidate is someone who is detail oriented, honest, loyal, dedicated and great with computers and paperwork. We
We’ve been providing Southern California with Excellent Legal Document and Divorce Mediation services since 1998.
We service the following counties: Orange, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Kern, Santa Barbara, Ventura and Imperial.
Laguna Legal Headquarters
24800 Chrisanta Drive, Suite 200
Mission Viejo, CA 92691