Laguna Legal is considered an essential business and we are so thankful that we have been able to serve our clients during this unsettling time and keep our amazing employees working. Like many other businesses, we have had several weeks when the phone barely rang, and we are so grateful to our clients for keeping us in mind and the continued support during this time of uncertainty. The pandemic has resulted in some surprising and some not-so-surprising changes in our business.
1) Many people are setting up new corporations despite the government shut down and stay at home orders. The Secretary of State is processing new corporations faster than pre Covid-19.
2) A majority of the court cases scheduled in Orange County civil, criminal and family courts are being continued indefinitely with no update as to when these cases will be heard.
3) The stress of the pandemic and stay at home orders have resulted in a surge of divorces and new divorce requests, but on the other hand we have many clients who have reconciled during this time and their families are closer than ever before.
4) Family Law courts are completely closed and not accepting any new cases. Our new e-filed divorce cases are sitting in limbo until the courts re-open, but we are optimistic that once the Family Law Court does open they will backdate these filings.
Not So Surprising:
1) Many people have been updating their living trust or creating new ones. We believe this has always been on their “To Do” list, but the time at home has given them the push they needed.
2) The Orange County Recorder’s office is only accepting recordings electronically or by mail, lucky for us we are still able to process these recordings for our clients.
Rest assured this pandemic has not affected Laguna Legal’s ability to help our clients. It’s business as usual for us because almost everything we do can be done remotely via telephone, email or regular mail. As you’re sitting safely in your home, we are happy to help you with all of your legal document needs! We also offer zoom for clients who require face to face consultations.
Have you been putting off setting up a Living Trust – Complete Estate Plan? If so, please give us a call or click on this link to download our questionnaire: https://lagunalegalhelp.com/living-trust/
Has your tax professional recommended setting up a Corporation or LLC to save taxes in 2020? If so, please give us a call at 949-497-9800. We can help!
Are you or someone you know considering filing for a Divorce? If so, please consider mediation. Click on this link for more information: https://lagunalegalhelp.com/divorce-mediation/
THANK YOU for sending business our way! We appreciate it and look forward to an on-going relationship with you.
There are many services we offer that you or your clients may need. Laguna Legal is here to help you with:
• Accommodation Deeds
• Promissory Notes and Deeds of Trust
• Affidavits of Death
• UCC Filings
• Power of Attorney
• Corporation and LLC Filing
• Living Trust – Complete Estate Package
• Small Claims Filing
• Divorce Mediation
• Credit Repair
We will be happy to answer any questions you have on our services and provide you with additional information.
Laguna Legal shares office space with the following businesses:
• Bryan Zuetel, Real Estate Attorney
• Luan H. Phan, CPA
• Alan Fronke/Bill Boehmer, Thrivent Financial
• Shayan Hesabi, Visa Safir Immigration Assistance
OFFICE SPACE AVAILABLE WITHIN OUR SUITE: Are you or is someone you know looking for office space to lease? We have an office available within our Suite. The following amenities are included: all utilities (except telephone), 2 reception areas, a receptionist to greet your guests, a stocked kitchen and a large conference room. Please call our office at 949-497-9800 for more information or stop by any time to see the space in person. Photos and Floorplan are available on the MLS: https://matrix.crmls.org/DE.asp?ID=66809508051
Wishing you all continued health and safety!