Hi Friends, We need your help! We are in need of 3 employees to help us at Laguna Legal. Do you know anyone looking for a new long term career? If so, please send them our way.
This is our job post:
We are a busy, small office. The perfect candidate would be a notary public (or have the ability to become one) and be honest, loyal, dedicated and great with computers and paperwork. We will train the right candidate. The office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and includes a 30 minute paid lunch.
As you know, we are a legal document service. We prepare promissory note/deed of trusts, deeds, living trusts, divorce documents, set up corporations, etc. We need a team member who is excited to join our team and has the ability to learn, explain documents to our callers and close deals when calls come in.
• Draft correspondences and other formal documents
• Plan and schedule appointments
• Greet and assist onsite clients
• Answer inbound telephone calls
• Develop and implement organized filing systems
• Perform all other office tasks
• Previous experience in office administration (legal or escrow office a plus)
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Notary Public
• Spanish Speaking (a plus but not a requirement)
We will train an employee who does not have this type of job experience but who is willing to learn and wants to grow with our company on a long-term basis. Compensation includes commission. Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org